Bullivant in the News
Bullivant Houser has been named a Top Workplace in The Oregonian Top Workplaces
Thursday, September 23, 2021
Contact: Irina Belova
Director of Marketing & Business Development, 503.499.4481
Bullivant Houser has been named a Top Workplace in The Oregonian Top Workplaces! Being named a Top Workplace is a big deal — only 119 companies made this year's list. We are honored, especially because the judges were our employees!
Survey feedback from employees is the sole basis for determining Top Workplaces. The rankings are based on the results of a 24-question employee engagement survey sent to thousands in Oregon and southwestern Washington. The employee engagement survey gathers responses regarding issues relating to workplace culture:
- Alignment: where the company is headed, its values, cooperation, effective meetings
- Coaching: managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development
- Connection: employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, feel informed
- Engagement: productivity, retention, recruiting Leadership: confidence in company leaders
- Performance: execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clued-in leadership
- Basics: pay, benefits, work/life flexibility, training, expectations
Employers that score high enough are recognized as Top Workplaces. Employers are ranked within size groups to accurately compare results.